NSSA - Official Heat Times
UPDATED at 2PM Thursday-February 1
DUE TO THE CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES (no swell, the forecast, high tide, and beach conditions) WE WILL HAVE TO POSTPONE BOTH THE COLLEGE TEAM SEASON #5 AND THE GOLD COAST EXPLORER SEASON #5. WE HAVE BEEN UP IN VENTURA MONITORING THE CONDITIONS AND CHECKING ANY AND ALL INFORMATION WE CAN GET OUR HANDS ON REGARDING THE SWELL AND IT'S NOT LOOKING GOOD.
Therefore here are the re-surf dates and locations:
College Team Season #5---March 10-11 on the South Side of Huntington Beach Pier
Gold Coast Explorer #5--April 28-29 (with the last two events of the season at Ventura Harbor
We are not too pleased with Mother Nature at this point (she has been throwing a lot at us this season) but as you all know she is in charge.
We look forward to seeing all of you at the next event!!
Please email me if you have any questions!